A task traditionally done in bodged-together Word or Excel files now has a specialist tool, from the people who brought you FocusTrack: SpotTrack.
SpotTrack is a system for managing followspot cues - creating, editing, printing.
It has everything you’d expect of spot cue lists, and then some features you might not:
- Manage 1 to 4 followspots
- Edit cuelists separately or together on-screen
- Print individual cue lists or master calling sheets
- Highlight scene breaks
- Jump straight to cues or scenes without scrolling
- On-screen Shortcut buttons for levels
- User-definable on-screen Shortcut buttons for character, size, action
- Store character names, cast details, character pictures.
- Print cast contact sheets, abbreviation glossaries for the spot ops
- Store spot setups - type, colour load, operator name
- Store and print notes during tech
- Import cue lists from FocusTrack
- And more...
Best of all, by using SpotTrack you can support two great backstage charities - The ESTA Foundation’s Behind The Scenes in North America, and Light Relief in the UK.
It’s already been put to use on a number of high-profile shows, including Evita in New York, Billy Elliot touring the US, the new touring productions of Les MisÚrables and The Phantom of the Opera, Oliver! at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane, the Phantom sequel Love Never Dies, plus the London productions of Betty Blue Eyes, Legally Blonde and Flashdance - plus other shows in regional theatres around the world.
It might just be the solution you’ve been waiting for. Why not give it a go?
News Story >
SpotTrack Website >